Risk and Reward
The champions of Bilgewater live and die for a single cause: their own. Risking it all for freedom and fortune, seafaring scoundrels must contend with the unknowable ocean depths. Are you ready to take the plunge? Learn more about the Bilgewater champions below:
Miss Fortune: The Bounty Hunter
Fortune favors the bold.
- Miss Fortune levels up once she’s seen you attack 4 times.
Gangplank: The Saltwater Scourge
Take back what’s yours by right.
- Gangplank levels up when you’ve dealt damage to the enemy Nexus in 5 separate rounds.
Twisted Fate: The Card Master
No such thing as a bad hand if you play your cards right.
- Twisted Fate levels up when he’s seen you draw 9+ cards.
Fizz: The Tidal Trickster
Mischief has never looked so... slippery?
- Fizz levels up when you’ve cast 6+ spells.
- Fizz is multi-regional—he’s also a champion of Bandle City.
Nautilus: The Titan of the Depths
Death waits beneath the waves.
- Nautilus levels up once you’re Deep.
- When he levels up, Tossed allies that cost 4+ are copied into your deck.
Tahm Kench: The River King
Now why don't you stay for supper.
- Tahm Kench levels up when he's Captured 3+ units.
- When he levels up, he Obliterates his Captured enemies and releases Captured allies.
Pyke: The Bloodharbor Ripper
Vengeance rises from the depths.
- Pyke levels up once allied Pykes have dealt 15+ damage.
Nami: The Tidecaller
Hope rides upon the waves.
- Nami levels up when you've gained 8+ spell mana.
Illaoi: The Kraken Priestess
Raise a sea of behemoths to conquer the land.
- Illaoi levels up once she's seen herself or Tentacles deal 15+ damage.
Jack: The Winner
Can't be king without breaking a few bones.
- Jack levels up when he's seen you play 6+ cards. Resets when you start a round with the attack token.
Will you brave the back alleys of Bilgewater or be carried off by the merciless tide? Look towards other regions for allies - someone’s gotta watch your back!
Explore the Other Regions of Runeterra
- Upholding honor and idealism, Demacia couldn’t be more different from Bilgewater, but maybe it’s true what they say? Opposites attract. Learn more about the champions of Demacia.
- Two island nations, one common goal. Set aside your ambition and see what can be gained by allying with the First Lands to the north. Learn more about the champions of Ionia.
- The ferocity and self-preservation of the Freljord call to the wild spirit of adventure. Perhaps you’re more alike then it would seem. Learn more about the champions of the Freljord.
- You’ve got the coin, and they’ve got the tech. If that’s not a worthwhile endeavor, what is? Learn more about the champions of Piltover and Zaun.
- An empire and a lawless city may seem disconnected, yet they share a common goal: victory! Can you use Noxian might to your own ends? Learn more about the champions of Noxus.
- The Black Mist comes ever closer to enveloping Bilgewater Bay. Can you harness its dark power to protect your turf? Learn more about the champions of the Shadow Isles.
- The way we see it, fortune can be found anywhere if you look hard enough, and you’ve just found yourself an untapped market. Learn more about the champions of Targon.
- Untold riches lay buried deep beneath the sands… as does untold danger. Learn more about the Champions of Shurima.
- The few mortals who have returned from Bandle City tell tales of an unparalleled paradise… ripe for the plunder. Learn more about the Champions of Bandle City.