Whether you’ve got a suped-up super computer or a laptop on its last legs, we want as many players to enjoy Legends of Runeterra as possible! However, there are some minimum specs that you’ll need to have in order to run LoR (those pretty particle effects have to come from somewhere).
- 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1, or 10
- Note: Windows 11 is not supported and you might see issues such as the game freezing or not being able to update
- 3 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- GPU with 512MB+ VRAM
If your device meets those minimum specs, then congratulations! The world of Runeterra is open to you.
Remember, if your computer is running 32-bit Windows, you'll need to upgrade it to 64-bit. Wondering which version of Windows you're running? You can determine if your computer is running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows based on your software.
For Windows 10 and Windows 8.1:
- Click the Windows Start icon.
- Then select Settings (the little gear icon).
- From there, head to System and then About.
- You'll be able to see which operating system you're running under System Type.
For Windows 7:
- Select the Start button.
- Right-click Computer and then select Properties.
- Under the System, you'll be able to see your system type!
Meet the minimum specs but still having trouble playing? You can /submit a ticket below.