Piltover & Zaun
Machinations and Mayhem
The champions of both Piltover and Zaun use their brilliance to outmaneuver their opponents, securing victory through clever machinations and volatile technologies. Learn more about the champions of Piltover and Zaun below:
Teemo: The Swift Scout
It’s not just the puffcaps that are toxic.
- Teemo levels up after you use his ability & other spells to plant 15+ Poison Puffcaps on random cards throughout your opponent’s deck.
- There are some unique conditions to mastering Teemo’s Puffcaps, so be sure to check out this article for more info!
- Teemo is multi-regional—he’s also a champion of Bandle City.
Ezreal: The Prodigal Explorer
Trouble never looked so good.
- Ezreal levels up when you've targeted enemies 6+ times.
- Level 2 Ezreal's effect deals 1 damage to the Enemy Nexus when you cast a spell, or 2 damage to the Enemy Nexus if that spell targeted an enemy. In an effort to always stand out from the crowd, this effect is the only one that cannot be buffed by another card (such as Funsmith), since it's a unique effect, rather than being a spell or a skill.
Jinx: The Loose Cannon
You say “explosion” like it’s a bad thing.
- Jinx levels up when she sees your hand is empty.
Heimerdinger: The Revered Inventor
Turrets turn genius into firepower.
- Professor Cecil B. Heimerdinger is a man... er, I mean, Yordle, of many talents. Heimerdinger levels up when you summon his Turrets; 12 or more Power worth of Turrets to be exact!
Vi: The Piltover Enforcer
Knock 'em out and knock 'em flat!
- Vi levels up when she has struck for 10+ damage.
Viktor: The Machine Herald
He blinded them with science.
- Viktor levels up when you've played 7+ created cards.
Ekko: The Boy Who Shattered Time
Time is on his side.
- Ekko levels up when you've predicted 5+ times.
- When Ekko levels up, create 3 Chronobreaks in your deck.
Caitlyn: The Sheriff of Piltover
Rifle loaded, traps set... The games afoot.
- Caitlyn levels up when 5 of your traps have been activated.
Will you side with Piltover and their pursuit of glorious innovation, or do you find yourself aligned with the notorious experimenters of Zaun? Either way, both cities are willing to explore any avenue for an advantage... including siding with other regions.
Explore the other regions of Runeterra
- Surely the forces of Noxus would find some use for the expansive power at a scientist’s disposal? Or perhaps...a madman’s? Learn more about the champions of Noxus.
- Ionia seeks harmony where Piltover and Zaun seek to expand their limits. Can balance be struck between these differing ideologies? Learn more about the champions of Ionia.
- Bilgewater is no stranger to the technological wonders of Piltover & Zaun, and a little gunpowder could do wonders for your inventions. Fancy striking a bargain? Learn more about the champions of Bilgewater.
- What resources lay untapped in the frozen north? Perhaps it’s up to you to meld the untamed elements of the Freljord with the brilliance of Piltover and Zaun. Learn more about the champions of the Freljord.
- Demacia may have some reservations about Piltover and Zaun’s methodology, but perhaps the tried and true allure of technology can convince them to change for the better. Learn more about the champions of Demacia.
- The devastation that ravaged the Shadow Isles serves as a lesson to those who would defy the natural order...or as an inspiration. Could the Isles illuminate the line between order and chaos? Learn more about the champions of the Shadow Isles.
- Blending scientific innovation and cosmic exploration? Nothing could stand in your way, not even a mountain. Learn more about the champions of Targon.
- Do blessings await at the crossroads of science and sorcery, or is such a blend doomed to be jinxed? Learn more about the champions of Shurima.
- Unbound freedom and untapped power—what more could a yordle want? Learn more about the champions of Bandle City.