The Champions of Demacia are steadfast in their commitment to tradition and are well known for their unwavering loyalty. Will they overcome their fraught history with magic as the tides of time begin to shift? Learn more about the Demacian champions below:
Lucian: The Purifier
For honor and vengeance.
- Lucian levels up when he has witnessed the deaths of 4+ allies or the death of an allied Senna.
Fiora: The Grand Duelist
A blade speaks for itself.
- Fiora levels up when she has killed 2 enemies.
Lux: The Lady of Luminosity
Shine bright in the face of adversity.
- Lux levels up when she has seen you cast 6+ mana worth of spells.
- When Lux levels up, she creates a Final Spark in hand.
Garen: The Might of Demacia
Defend. Protect. Preserve.
- Garen levels up by striking twice.
Quinn: Demacia's Wings
Justice takes aim.
- Quinn levels up when she's seen you attack 4 times.
Shyvana: The Half-Dragon
Strength comes from within.
- Shyvana levels up when she has seen Dragon allies deal 12+ damage.
Jarvan IV: The Exemplar of Demacia
A noble heart beneath a looming crown.
- Jarvan IV levels up when allies have survived 3+ strikes from enemy blockers.
Poppy: Keeper of the Hammer
Flatten your foes with a single slam!
- Poppy levels up once she's attacked alongside allies 3 times.
- Poppy is multi-regional—she’s also a champion of Bandle City.
Demacia may be a small nation, but they are powerful, and ready to fight the good fight. Do you have what it takes to serve the noble aims of Demacia? You need not venture into battle alone.
Explore the other regions of Runeterra.
- When it comes to the combined forces of Noxus and Demacia, sometimes might does, in fact, make right. See if you have what it takes to control two of the greatest armies Runeterra has ever seen. Learn more about the champions of Noxus.
- Demacia stands for loyalty, justice, and unity. All things, in short, Bilgewater chafes against. Yet this unlikely pairing could yield limitless potential. Learn more about the champions of Bilgewater.
- Though Demacia has often been wary of magic, Ionia’s mystical arts could turn the tide of battle. Learn more about the champions of Ionia.
- Demacia’s northern neighbors beyond the Rocky Highlands, some denizens of the Freljord have been a constant threat to the soldiers of Demacia. Could peace with the icy invaders provide a much-needed edge? Learn more about the champions of the Freljord.
- Three cities, one goal: victory. With Demacian might and the technological knowhow of Piltover and Zaun, none would dare stand in your way. Learn more about the champions of Piltover and Zaun.
- The difference between the Shadow Isles and Demacia is as vast as the ocean between them, but the Shadow Isles are nothing if not willing to do what it takes to win. Learn more about the champions of the Shadow Isles.
- It’s true that courage has never been in short supply in Demacia, but will it be enough to overcome the strength of Mount Targon? Learn more about the Champions of Targon.
- Can the soldiers of Demacia gain power from the teachings of the desert? Learn more about the Champions of Shurima.
- What secrets lie beyond the Bandlewood, and how may they serve Demacia? Learn more about the champions of Bandle City.