The champions of Noxus live and die by the creed that only the strong survive, and to that end, they will do whatever it takes to not only thrive...but conquer. Learn more about the Noxian champions below:
Draven: The Glorious Executioner
It’s only excessive when you’re less impressive.
- Draven levels up by striking with two total* Spinning Axes.
- Draven generates a Spinning Axe whenever he attacks or is summoned.
- * Draven's not exactly... picky. You can strike once when buffed by two Spinning Axes or twice when buffed by one. The point is two Axes. Think of it as one for each handlebar of his mustache.
Katarina: The Sinister Blade
The hidden knife cuts deepest.
- Katarina levels up by striking anything at all!
- Katarina Recalls after leveling up automatically.
Vladimir: The Crimson Reaper
Blood: a bond stronger than time itself.
- Vladimir levels up when 5+ allies, including himself, survive damage.
Darius: The Hand of Noxus
Weakness is not an option.
- Darius levels up when he sees the enemy Nexus has half of its starting health.
Swain: The Noxian Grand General
Conquer. Command. Control.
- Swain levels up once you’ve dealt 12 non-combat damage.
Riven: The Exile
Forge your heart anew.
- Riven levels up when she sees Blade of the Exile in your hand.
LeBlanc: The Deceiver
Nothing blooms in darkness but shadows.
- LeBlanc levels up when she sees you deal 15+ damage.
Sion: The Undead Juggernaut
War does not end in death, but in conquest.
- Sion levels up when you've discarded or summoned 35+ Power worth of cards.
Rumble: The Mechanized Menace
The power of yordle-tech is his to command.
- Rumble levels up once he has seen allied Mecha-Yordles deal 12+ damage.
- Rumble is multi-regional—he’s also a champion of Bandle City.
Annie: The Dark Child
Something wicked this way comes...
- Annie levels up once she's seen you play 6+ Fast spells, Slow spells, or Skills.
Are you strong enough to join the Noxian ranks in their quest for total victory? True, its borders are impenetrable, but strength also lies beyond the walls of Noxus...if you’re brave enough to look.
Explore the other regions of Runeterra.
- Strength. Unity. Military might. Demacia sees itself within Noxian ideals. Like a mirror facing inward, could a union between these two empires spell victory for both? Learn more about the champions of Demacia.
- Noxus has never been blind to magic's place in the pursuit of power, and turning once more to Ionia may hold the key to a new era of might and magic. Learn more about the champions of Ionia.
- The snow-forged denizens of the Freljord have a battle spirit that is almost Noxian in nature. How could the might of the tundra aid your cause? Learn more about the champions of the Freljord.
- The denizens of Bilgewater know what happens in the absence of a strong leader, and there can be none stronger than Noxus. Take them under you wing. Learn more about the champions of Bilgewater.
- Under the guise of inventors and merchants, the dual city-states of Piltover and Zaun may possess technology useful to Noxus. Will you brave this divided region? Learn more about the champions of Piltover and Zaun.
- The Shadow Isles understand the value of power... and the willingness to do anything to obtain it. Who would dare stand in the way of such a devastating union? Learn more about the champions of the Shadow Isles.
- No mortal host can hope to stand against Noxian might, but what of an immortal one? Will you lead your forces against the heavens, or ally with celestial forces? Learn more about the Champions of Targon.
- Some seize the right to rule by force, while others claim divinity. What can one empire learn from the other? Learn more about the Champions of Shurima.
- What lies beyond the Bandlewood? A realm of untapped resources, ripe for conquest. Learn more about the champions of Bandle City.