The champions of the Freljord must utilize their hearty constitutions to outlast their enemies and defend their allies. Will this fractured frontier come together to seize victory? Learn more about Freljord’s champions below:
Anivia: The Cryophoenix
Death is only the beginning.
- When Anivia dies, she returns to the mortal plane as a 0/2 Eggnivia.
- She will level up should you reach Enlightenment,
Ashe: The Frost Archer
Iceborn warmother of the Avarosa.
- Ashe levels up when 5+ enemies are Frostbitten .
Braum: The Heart of the Freljord
The shield of his people.
- Braum levels up after surviving ten damage.
Tryndamere: The Barbarian King
Ice cannot cool a raging heart.
- Tryndamere levels up instead of dying.
- Certain cards kill a unit to revive it when summoned. As Tryndamere’s level up condition is “If I would die, I level up instead,” these abilities do not create a second Tryndamere. Instead, Tryndamere will just level up.
Sejuani: The Winter's Wrath
Shatter your enemies.
- Sejuani levels up when you've damaged the enemy Nexus in 5 different rounds this game.
Trundle: The Troll King
One Troll to rule them all!
- Trundle levels up once he’s seen you play an Ice Pillar.
Lissandra: The Ice Witch
What secrets lurk beneath the ice?
- Lissandra levels up when you've summoned 2+ allies that cost 8+.
- When she levels up, it creates a Watcher in your hand.
If you’ve a heart strong enough to survive the brutality of the north, Freljord may be the region for you. However, Freljord need not stand alone.
Explore the other regions of Runeterra.
- Demacia has a strength of will to rival the Freljord’s. Could two such stalwart regions set aside their differences? Learn more about the champions of Demacia.
- The magic of Ionia is a force as mysterious as the hidden secrets of the North. See how the First Lands might stand with the Freljord. Learn more about the champions of Ionia.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. For a region that values strength above all else, the denizens of Noxus and the Freljord have much in common. Learn more about the champions of Noxus.
- Piltover is as organized as the Freljord is ferocious. These two regions could strike a harmonious balance...so long as the North does not ally with the mirror city of Zaun. Learn more about the champions of Piltover and Zaun.
- The Freljord isn’t the only region embroiled in violence. Once a land of beauty, those who inhabit the Shadow Isles have a fortitude forged, not in ice, but malevolent magic. See what the darkness may hold. Learn more about the champions of the Shadow Isles.
- Bilgewater may be an ocean away, but their shores have seen their share of discord when others vie for power. However, from the bloodshed comes a newfound strength. Learn more about the champions of Bilgewater.
- When the magic that permeates the Freljord meets the celestial majesty of Mount Targon, all of Runeterra will tremble. Learn more about the Champions of Targon.
- Harsh conditions make way for true strength, be it through snow or sand. Learn more about the Champions of Shurima.