Death and Sacrifice
The champions of the Shadow Isles are dark, dangerous beings, born of sinister circumstances. They all possess a tenuous tether to life, but do they wish to reclaim it...or consume it? Learn about the champions of the Shadow Isles, and their level up conditions, below.
Elise: The Spider Queen
What a tangled web we weave…
- Elise levels up when three Spiders are on the board at the start of the round.
Kalista: The Spear of Vengeance
Judge, jury...and executioner.
- Kalista levels up when she’s seen 4+ allies perish.
Thresh: The Chain Warden
Free yourself from this mortal coil.
- Thresh levels up when he sees six enemies perish.
Hecarim: The Shadow of War
Death becomes him.
- Hecarim levels up when 7+ Ephemeral allies have attacked.
The Black Mist of the Shadow Isles creeps insidiously ever farther, threatening to devour all of Runeterra. Will the sinister influence of these cursed lands reach beyond the sea?
Explore the other regions of Runeterra.
- If there’s one thing Noxus understands, it’s the desire for conquest. Can the Noxian forces find allies amongst the Isles. Learn more about the champions of Noxus.
- Demacia is as virtuous as the Shadow Isles are sinister. No peace could exist between them. And yet... There are those who tread the line between life and death. Learn more about the champions of Demacia.
- The Freljord is no stranger to the mysterious powers that exist in this world. Will the northern forces brave the dangers of the Shadow Isles? Learn more about the champions of the Freljord.
- Piltover and Zaun prefer practicality to superstition. If there is a way to harness the powers of the Shadow Isles, science and innovation will find it. Learn more about the champions of Piltover and Zaun.
- Ionia knows that one cannot master magic, only channel it. Could their mystic influence bring balance to the Shadow Isles? Learn more about the champions of Ionia.