Awaken Your Empire
The champions of Shurima don't simply survive the harsh conditions of the Shuriman desert; they thrive on it. Merciless mercenaries and ascended warriors alike grow strong with the blessings of the sands. Are you ready to summon your own inner strength? Learn more about the champions of Shurima below:
Azir: The Emperor of the Sands
Shurima will rise.
- Azir levels up when you've summoned 13+ units.
- Azir is an Ascended being, which means he can level up again!
- Azir levels up once more when you restore the Sun Disc.
Nasus: The Curator of the Sands
A time of reckoning is at hand.
- Nasus levels up when he strikes for 10+ damage.
- Nasus is an Ascended being, which means he can level up again!
- Nasus levels up once more when you restore the Sun Disc.
Renekton: The Butcher of the Sands
Vengeance at any cost.
- Renekton levels up once he's dealt 12+ damage.
- Renekton is an Ascended being, which means he can level up again!
- Renekton levels up once more when you restore the Sun Disc.
Taliyah: The Stoneweaver
Power to make mountains quake.
- Taliyah levels up once you've summoned 5+ landmarks.
Sivir: The Battle Mistress
History is worth fighting (and paying) for.
- Sivir levels up once you've dealt 30+ damage.
Zilean: The Chronokeeper
The only inevitable thing about the future is inevitability.
- Zilean levels up once you've destroyed 2 allied Time Bombs.
- Time Bomb is a type of Landmark.
Rek'Sai: The Void Burrower
Death lurks beneath the sands.
- Rek'Sai levels up when she has attacked with 10+ Power.
Akshan: The Rogue Sentinel
Slyly slaying scoundrels in style.
- Akshan levels up when Warlord's Palace has finished its countdown.
- Warlord's Palace is a type of Landmark.
Explore the Other Regions of Runeterra
- Justice and vengeance often share the same path. What could Shurima's rebirth herald for Demacia? Learn more about the champions of Demacia.
- Nature shapes its children well. What common ground does the desert share with the forest? Learn more about the champions of Ionia.
- Harsh conditions breed true strength, as Shurimans and Freljordians well know. Learn more about the champions of the Freljord.
- Enterprising spirit is something pirates and mercenaries share. Learn more about the champions of Bilgewater.
- Innovation meets tradition. Will there be sparks or struggles at the crossroads? Learn more about the champions of Piltover and Zaun.
- Destiny passes her omnipotent hand over Mt. Targon and the Shuriman desert with equal care. Learn more about the champions of Targon.
- Empires rise and fall. Will Noxian might aid Shurima's return to power, or halt it? Learn more about the champions of Noxus.
- Both the Shadow Isles and Shurima know the cost of potent magics. Have they learned from the past, or will history repeat once more? Learn more about the champions of the Shadow Isles.